Sun, 12 Dec|
Krav Maga Singapore (studio sponsor)
In-person event: Pilates full-on from the ground up! (50-min matwork mixed-level) | PILATES GIVES
We are going full-on to start the Pilates weekend. From the ground up (=your feet) to the crown of your head, we are looking to activate the correct muscles for efficient movement. What would you feel after the class? Mostly likely your glutes!!! Donation: $50 or more to join in-person session.
Time & Location
12 Dec 2021, 9:00 am – 9:50 am
Krav Maga Singapore (studio sponsor), 33D Hongkong St, Level 5, Singapore 059672
About the Event
In this 50-minute mixed-level session, our instructors will be going full-on to work with you to activate your muscles for efficient movement.
We are looking at the base of your foot, your foundation to the ground. We are going to look at your core stabilisers before you begin to move! What exercise programme are we going with? We are going to move you while you are standing, lying down, rotating and on all fours. In fact, you could well be standing - or balancing - on just one foot :)
Yes, it's full-on. What would you feel after the class? Mostly likely your glutes!!! Why? Cos we have been sitting on our glutes for way too long these days! Have you heard of the saying "sitting is the new smoking"? :)
Come and experience for yourselves how you can bring your well-being to the next level with newfound muscles!
A minimum of SGD50 donation entitles you to join us in-person at the studio for your preferred matwork class, suitable for all levels.
We will be recording the sessions and the video will be made available for all donations of SGD20 and above at the end of the PILATES GIVES campaign.
This way, you can still get to work out at your convenience any time, anywhere.
Things to bring:
- Floor mat to lie on for floor work exercises
- Water bottle filled with water/beverage to hydrate yourself
- Comfortable sports attire, preferrably stretchable and form fitting
- Fresh pair of non-slip socks to be worn in the studio only (please do not wear this pair of socks with your shoes so that the socks are fresh and clean to use in the studio for hygiene purposes)
- Towel (optional)
- The event would be photographed and recorded on video for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to be featured in the photographs or footage, please let the organiser know ahead of the event.
- All participants entering the studio have to be fully vaccinated according to the studio policy.
- Please come at least ten minutes earlier before the class for on-site registration and set up your mat.
- Should there be changes to safe measurement measures impacting fitness events in December, we will strive to pivot all sessions to virtual experience.
- There are toilet and shower facilities in the studio (Read more: Facilities — Krav Maga Singapore). You would need to bring your own towel and toiletries if you'd like to freshen up after the class.
- Read more about our studio sponsor: Krav Maga Singapore
About the Instructors:
We believe in non-conformity.
We believe in the uniqueness of each individual body.
We believe in the power of Pilates and barefoot science to transform our well-being in entirety.
We are three Instructors with varied backgrounds but very similar training and philosophy in life.
We share a common love: the love to share and to build each other up.
We are here to embrace our belief in how Pilates and barefoot science can be a life-changing experience for every individual.
We are truly privileged to share it with you through PILATES GIVES.
We look forward to experiencing December with you.
Lei Mui SEE | Shirley RUESEN | Rachel LOKE