Sun, 12 Dec|
Krav Maga Singapore (studio sponsor)
In-person event: Stretch and tone matwork Pilates (60-min mixed-level) | PILATES GIVES
Using your body weight, the class progresses from deep stretching to strengthening your powerhouse. We can’t guarantee if you would break a sweat. But we are sure you will feel your muscles burning at the end of the class. Suitable for all levels. Donation: $50 or more to join in-person session.
Time & Location
12 Dec 2021, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Krav Maga Singapore (studio sponsor), 33D Hongkong St, Level 5, Singapore 059672
About the Event
With a focus on the core essence of Pilates, this mixed-level class will start you off with a full body workout where you will feel totally stretched out. Our muscles would enjoy the extra tender loving care you give to them as you take this time to unlock the tightness around your knees, hips, neck and shoulders.
Strengthening is another critical component in muscle care that we are focussing in this class. Engaging the muscles to do what they are meant to do for your body – holding the body upright; lifting your arms overhead; springing up from sit to stand and stand to sit with ease; taking off into a sprint after the MRT train, etc – all require activating our muscles and waking up our core powerhouse for you to move efficiently.
Using your body weight, the class progresses into strengthening your powerhouse. We can’t guarantee if you would break a sweat. But we are sure you will feel your muscles burning at the end of the class.
A minimum of SGD50 donation entitles you to join us in-person at the studio for your preferred matwork class, suitable for all levels.
We will be recording the sessions and the video will be made available for all donations of SGD20 and above at the end of the PILATES GIVES campaign.
This way, you can still get to work out at your convenience any time, anywhere.
Things to bring:
- Floor mat to lie on for floor work exercises
- Water bottle filled with water/beverage to hydrate yourself
- Comfortable sports attire, preferrably stretchable and form fitting
- Fresh pair of non-slip socks to be worn in the studio only (please do not wear this pair of socks with your shoes so that the socks are fresh and clean to use in the studio for hygiene purposes)
- Towel (optional)
- The event would be photographed and recorded on video for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to be featured in the photographs or footage, please let the organiser know ahead of the event.
- All participants entering the studio have to be fully vaccinated according to the studio policy.
- Please come at least ten minutes earlier before the class for on-site registration and set up your mat.
- Should there be changes to safe measurement measures impacting fitness events in December, we will strive to pivot all sessions to virtual experience.
- There are toilet and shower facilities in the studio (Read more: Facilities — Krav Maga Singapore). You would need to bring your own towel and toiletries if you'd like to freshen up after the class.
- Read more about our studio sponsor: Krav Maga Singapore
About the Instructors:
We believe in non-conformity.
We believe in the uniqueness of each individual body.
We believe in the power of Pilates and barefoot science to transform our well-being in entirety.
We are three Instructors with varied backgrounds but very similar training and philosophy in life.
We share a common love: the love to share and to build each other up.
We are here to embrace our belief in how Pilates and barefoot science can be a life-changing experience for every individual.
We are truly privileged to share it with you through PILATES GIVES.
We look forward to experiencing December with you.
Lei Mui SEE | Shirley RUESEN | Rachel LOKE